tirsdag 30. oktober 2018

Ally's Angels DT challenge #15

Hi and welcome,

Today I will show you my very first DT project for
Ally's Angels. 
Ally's Angels is a challenge blog, run by the amazing Ally and her lovely design team.
I'm so proud of being a part of this team!
Thank you, Ally 💖  & thanks to Lisa who introduced me 💖

Challenge #15   Theme is: USE A TAG


For this project I've used a colorful empty food box. 
I cut out a tag, sanded the edges a bit, painted it with black Gesso, and dried it.
Then I played with Tim Holtz’s layering stencils and Ranger’s texture paste.
I also used some Prima acrylic paint on a sponge. Mainly to enhance the background color 
and to give a nice texture. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Mariann




16 kommentarer:

  1. Such a beautiful tag Mariann. I love the different textures and gorgeous details.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Gina. I appreciate your kindness xx

      Slett
  2. Oh my goodness Mariann! This is such a wonderful smorgasbord of technique, colour and texture...fabulous mixed media tag!
    Take care,
    Beth

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thanks for such great feedback, you make me blush. xx

      Slett
  3. Så spennende og kjekt å ha deg med i bloggverdenen, knallstilig tag og gleder meg til å følge deg videre:)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tusen takk, Bente :) Ja nå har jeg beveget meg ut i en verden (blogging) som jeg ikke forstår så mye av.. derav sein tilbakemelding ;)

      Slett
  4. What a fabulous tag. Congratulations on your DT spot and starting your blog xx

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Nicola xx
      I´m still learning about blogging LOL

      Slett
  5. Wonderful tag for your first DT work at Ally's Angels! Good luck and enjoy blogging. Hugs Ela

    SvarSlett
  6. Nå lærte om bloggen. Lykke til videre. :-)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Jeg er fortsatt i læringsprosessen :) Takk, Regina xx

      Slett
  7. Estupendo trabajo!!��������❤️

    SvarSlett
  8. Svar
    1. Thanks Sweetie. That means a lot to me <3 xx

      Slett

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you have been here, all comments are read and appreciated.