tirsdag 20. november 2018

Ally's Angels DT Challenge#16 "City Star"

New challenge at Ally's Angels blog


Theme: Winter

It is November and winter is on its way. Up here in the north of Norway we have had just a few snowflakes a few days, although it seems like rain is taking over at the moment.

So for my card today I have made a winter card using an old KennyK digistamp called "City Star". I have used Green Art Watercolour Pad for the stamp and I've colored it with my new Prismacolor pencils.
For the background I've used Bazzill paper and a paper doillie from Hobby Craft.
With a die from Memory Box I got some snowflakes that I sticked around. 
The snowman is also a die, but I don't know where from.
The big snowflake is a glitter chipboard from Papirdesign.
The silver treat and the half pearls comes from Kort og Godt.
Lace from stash

Wish you the best, 
Mariann


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you have been here, all comments are read and appreciated.