tirsdag 10. august 2021

Ally's Angels DT-Challenge #49 Easelcard with a twist

Hi crafters and friends, 

 It's time to play along at Ally's Angels as there's a new challenge just starting over on the blog.
This is my DT creation for our theme of Anything Goes. 
Hope it will inspire you to play along with us.
 
This is an Easelcard with a twist (or four) 😆







 

Well that's all from me today, I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs to find out what you create. Happy crafting!  The winner will get this lovely prize:  


Thank you for joining me today.
Bye for now  -  Have fun!
 
Blessings  DT - Mariann
 

7 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastic card love the layout and your images

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempeflott easel kort.
    Artig bretteteknikk :))

    SvarSlett
  3. Such a great card with lovely details Mariann xx

    SvarSlett
  4. A fabulous card Mariann, lots of super details and great papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    SvarSlett
  5. This easelcard is beautiful Mariann!
    I like the four sides
    Greetings Martha

    SvarSlett
  6. What an amazing card Mariann - love it. That is one stunning fold.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    SvarSlett
  7. A super cute card. I love those folds.

    SvarSlett

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you have been here, all comments are read and appreciated.