torsdag 23. juni 2022

A surprise card from Papierelle, Germany

 Hi followers and friends,

Today I feel I have to blog ... 
I want to share my joy and gratitude with you all ....
It started this morning when I was going to check my mailbox. 
There was a letter to me from Germany. A big surprise !!
Inside the envelope I found a gorgeous card from a German blog friend. 
I was so overwhelmed that I burst into tears. Here it is:
 
Thank you so much Gundula! You made my day!
 
Hope you all will take time to visit her blog, 
and look at all her amazing cards. You find her here: Papierelle 
  
Wish you all a fabulous summer!
Hugs 
- Mariann - 

 


6 kommentarer:

  1. What a lovely surprise,Your friend sent you a beautiful card

    SvarSlett
  2. What a beautiful card Mariann
    A lovely surprise!
    Greetings Martha

    SvarSlett
  3. Åhh, vilket fint kort du fick av din bloggvän!! Förstår att du blev jätteglad:)
    Kram och ta hand om dig!

    SvarSlett
  4. Oh my goodness, I did not want. Luckily they were only tears of joy. But now I also have a few tears in my eyes, because I'm happy that you like the card so much and that I triggered such strong feelings in you. I hope my card brings summer to you!! Hugs Gundi

    SvarSlett
  5. Så fint kort! Förstår att du blev glad och rörd. Så roligt att få.
    Kram!

    SvarSlett

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you have been here, all comments are read and appreciated.