onsdag 10. august 2022

Ally's Angels DT-Challenge #61 Happy Birthday

Hello all my crafty friends!!

Welcome to our latest challenge at Ally's Angels where it's so simple that we say  Anything Goes.

I'm still around but haven't been making many cards recently as I've been busy with relaxing, LOL. I love to stay outside this time of year, so I  think there will be more time for scrapping when it's getting colder.

For this challenge I've made a birthday card  to a sweet little girl. 

- Hope to inspire you -




Thanks for stopping by - I'm looking forward to seeing your cool artworks.
Wish you all a good autumn and a very happy scrapping as well.


Hugs, 
- DT Mariann -

9 kommentarer:

  1. A fabulous card for a 1 year old with lots of images they will love

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Mariann,
    it is a very lovely and cute card. The colours ar perfect for an one year old...

    SvarSlett
  3. What a nice Mickey Mouse card Mariann
    I like it and have a good time!
    Greetings Martha

    SvarSlett
  4. Åh, vilket sött kort du gjort! Även en jättefin insida! Perfekt till en liten 1-åring:)
    Kram och må så gott!!

    SvarSlett
  5. What a pretty card Mariann. I also love being outside in the summer - enjoy it while it lasts :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    SvarSlett
  6. A super card Mariann, such a fun image.
    It's good to be outside at this time of year, enjoy the lovely weather.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    SvarSlett

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you have been here, all comments are read and appreciated.