søndag 10. mars 2024

Ally's Angels DT-Challenge #80

Hi everyone! 


Time flies when there's a lot to do.  2024 has so far been very busy!  

I've spent a lot of time in the office doing accounting for our own business, and on top of that I've also worked a lot in my other job as a health worker. There has been no leisure time at all!

That's the reason why I didn't enjoy Ally's Angels Team last month, and I'm very sorry for that.

Ok, I'm back now - and I want to show you what I've made for my little sweet granddaughter for her baptism. She was baptized last month, and got the beautiful name "Pernille".  I made a card and a box for her gift.

This will be my inspiration for you. As you see, a new challenge starts today at Ally's Angels. I'll hope you will pop over and join us, and I'm looking forward to see your beautiful creation.



Happy crafting! 

Hugs DT-Mariann



15 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter, a beautiful card and picture of her

    SvarSlett
  2. Congratulations with your granddaughter! You've made a beautiful card and box for her. What a sweet photo.

    SvarSlett
  3. O wat a sweet little girl, congratulations with your granddaughter what a nice name
    Pernilla
    You've made a wonderfull present
    Greetings Martha

    SvarSlett
  4. Congratulations on this sweet little granddaughter. What a joy!! Your gift is absolutely enchanting and will be enjoyed for a long time. And now you probably have even less time ... *laugh*

    SvarSlett
  5. Congrats with the baptism of your granddaugther! To be a grandmother is awesome. Enjoy!

    SvarSlett
  6. Grattis till ett ljuvligt barnbarn! Så fint kort och ask - verkligen ett underbart minne!
    Kram!

    SvarSlett
  7. A beautiful granddaughter. A special card and box for a special little girl. Congratulations.

    Hugs and Blessings

    SvarSlett
  8. Wowww what a great gift voor Pernille! What a beautiful name also!

    SvarSlett
  9. Oh she is just precious, such a cute card and box, Congrats!!

    SvarSlett
  10. Beautiful creations to celebrate your baby granddaughter. Love the shape of the card, the pretty colours and lovely personalisation, these will be treasured.
    Thank you so much for the kind comment on my blog.
    Chris
    x

    SvarSlett
  11. Wow beautiful project, thanks for sharing!!!

    SvarSlett
  12. Beautiful gift. Lovely name for your granddaughter xxx

    SvarSlett
  13. Congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter and what a beautiful card and gift box. Such a little cutie too! x

    SvarSlett
  14. Sorry was sure I had commented once congrats on your Grandaughter and remember reading her beautiful name.Love the shaped card and gorgeous pic, beautiful box too.
    Carol x

    SvarSlett
  15. Your work is so beautiful and so is your granddaughter!

    SvarSlett

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you have been here, all comments are read and appreciated.